Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 2!!!!!!

So today is my birthday. Woke up today not feeling hundred percent. These past few days I have just been feeling ill. But that is no excuse for one not to workout. Even when I'm ill i still push through my workouts so you can push too. Let's get down to business.

This morning for breakfast I had some hot corn meal cereal again. I made a batch because it is s easy to just grab from the fridge, heat up and eat instead of having to make it from scratch. So I had a cup of corn meal cereal. If you do not know how to make it or want to know it is in the previous workout blog. You can get to see how it is made from there.
For lunch I had a cup of rice and some lentils over it. Now remember I'm excluding meats, chicken and fish from my diet as well as dairy and juices. Strictly eating clean. But I added carrots and onions and seasoning to it for more flavour.  I also had some dark covered chocolate almonds. I had five almonds not much.  I also had some roasted potatoes. To be exact two red potatoes. A big one and a small. I have been more hungry than usual now adays. For dinner I had a bowl of cornmeal again. One cup cornmeal.

Sorry that my meals are not as interesting. I'm looking to go grocery shopping some time this week. I just want to clear out my fridge before I go get some grocery. So I'm sure pretty soon I will have more interesting meals on here but I do have yummy food on my other post.

Today was my day off so I did not do any workouts. However I did my burpees today because according to my calendar I had to get it done and so I did. Today is sunday so I pretty much laid around and because I am not feeling well I did not see the need to do much.

No comments:

Post a Comment