Today has started out pretty great. Woke up and did some cleaning then got to my working out. Todays workout was turbo fire sculpt 30 and hit 25.
I have to admit that I love working out and feeling good.
Had a protein shake for breakfast with 5 strawberries, some coconut milk and whole milk because that is the only milk I have in my fridge. For lunch Had nothing because a protein shake with frozen foods and other stuff keeps you full for a bit.
So dinner is a lentil stew with lots of veggies. I have the ingredients on my blog for vegan meals. The only thing I did was instead of using vegetable broth I used water and I did my own seasons and what ever mushrooms I had. I also used ketchup instead of tomato paste. I did not do 6 cups mushrooms but instead two of those little boxes.
So this is my veggies cut up and just placed on the stove top.
These are my veggies cooking up.
These are my veggies and lentils in the crockpot cooking for over 6 hours. I put it all in the crockpot from 10pm and turned it off at 7:30am. So I let it cook over night.
This is my finished product and it tastes great.
No comments:
Post a Comment