Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 7!!

Yesterday!! Ok so yesterday I did turbo fire, hit 15 and ab ripper x abs which is like 20 minutes long. I also did my 50 squats and 40 lunges and my mini but workout. I did 30 burpees and the group challenge of 2 minute plank, 40 squats with weights but i used a resistance band and 2 minute mountain climbers.

I had oatmeal for breakfast which included the usual, wheat germ, honey, cinnamon and flax seeds.
No actually I did things different yesterday. After working out and showering i had 2 potatoes, a plantain, half avocado, sauteed and oven baked tofu all for breakfast. I had nothing in between and around late mid day had a 100 calorie quaker oats bar and for dinner I  had my oatmeal.

WOW this blog is pretty short but this was my yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment