Day 5!!!!!
Today was a pretty good day. I got up, got some chores done all before 8am then worked out. I did my turbo fire again. Today I did fire 45. Long but loved it. I also did my 30 burpees and for the group we had to do 50 crunches, 15 push ups and 20 high kicks 10 on each leg. Not to intense today but was good. I always have my own personal challenge which is 50 squats and 40 lunges, 20 on each leg and i do some leg lifting to work my butt, which is working because i am feeling it.
Onto my eating. So today I had oatmeal for breakfast again. The usual with wheat germ, flaxseed, honey and cinnamon. Also I do my oatmeal with water no milk.
For lunch I had a mini salad with bell pepper, cucumber, tomatoes and balsamic vingerette. I also snacked on some bell peppers with a little ranch later on and some over fried zucchini.
For dinner I had some more plantains, some lentils, just a little, an avocado and some sauteed mushrooms, onions and oven fried tofu. You know how when you eat something you want more thats how i am. I try something one day and if i like it i eat it for that entire week.
But yep that is what my workout and meals were for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment