Day 6!!
It has been one heck of a weekend. Love is such a difficult thing and alot of work and effort. I did not post this weekend because I had a way rough time. But I am doing alot better and getting back to my old self.
But here is a run down of what my weekend was. So saturday morning I had my oats again. I n the oats there was cinnamon, wheat germ, flax seeds and honey. The usual.
Went grocery shopping and got some good stuff. Was so off in my head with so much going on I hardly got any of what I needed. For a snack I had a kit kat and some jalapeno beef jerky. I had some teriyaki beef flavour chowmein. It is almost like ramien noodles but it comes in a black container with a small packet of veggies and the beef flavouring seasoning. It's microwaved for minutes and then eaten up lol.
That evening I had roasted red pepper hummus and two pita bread. I love hummus so good honestly. Did not eat or make much but loved it. What is better than a healthy dip.
Ok workout wise I did turbo fire, hit 15 and p90x abs on Saturday along with my group challenge workout which was 45 crunches, 2 minute high kicks and 45 squats. I also did my 40 lunges, 50 squats and my mini butt workout. I also did my burpees which i believe was 20.
On Sunday I ate hummus and chips all day with the same chowmein dish and some 100 calories special k bars. I believe I had 5 of them. But all i ate was hummus and chips and 2 pita bread later that night with more hummus.
I did 50 crunches which was the group challenge and that was all. I don't workout on sundays so yep. did no burpees and relaxed.
No comments:
Post a Comment