Day 3
Sorry about yesterday my internet was down.
So today I woke up and got my workout done. I did another turbo fire workout. It was hit 20 and core 20. I am also doing a challenge group which included 20 push ups, 20 bicycles( 20 forward and 20 reverse) 1 minute plank and toda I had to do 25 burpees.I also did 50 squats and 20 lunges on each leg.
After I worked out I had a salad. I included in my salad, 7 cherry tomatoes which I cut them all in half, I added a handful of lettuce and I also added half a cucumber. To add flavour to my salad I also included a little bit of parsley. To be exact a tablespoon of parsley, a teaspoon of salt and a teaspoon of black pepper. I added 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegrette to my salad to enhance the flavour.
Here are my 3 meals or should i say the stuff i ate today. Not the best looking but very yummy..
For a snack I had an oven fried zucchini and two mushrooms. I also had a banana and a peach. I just sliced the zucchini and seasoned the zucchini and mushrooms with a teaspoon of salt, a teaspoon of black pepper and a tablespoon of olive oil.
For dinner I cooked 2 plantains. Just boiled it on the stove top until they were cooked. I sauteed about 6 mushrooms, some tofu and half an onion together in some olive oil and seasoned with a teaspoon of black pepper, a teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoon season salt and 2 teaspoons of garlic powder. Also had an avocado. Seems like alot but it was not alot. That was my meals for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment