Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 4!!!

Today has been a really good day. I have been eating really good and workouts right on spot.
So let's get to it.

Woke up this morning and did my turbo fire workout.  My workout buddies did not make it today so I worked out on my own. I decided to do fire 25. Really fast paste but great. Love when I have sweat running down my face like crazy. After I got my turbo fire workout done I am now added to this group challenge and today the workout was 2 minutes od dive bomber push ups. I had no idea what those were so I had to youtube it. The other challenge was 30 crunches(right, center, left) 90 total. there was also 50 squats and the last one was run in place for 2 min with high knees. I also have my own personal challenge for this month which is 50 squats everyday and 40 lunges, 20 on each leg. I also do some leg workouts to give my but a lift. I am also doing burpees with a friend. Today was 30 burpees. Alot but worth it.





So today for breakfast I had some oats. I have come to discover that oats does not have to be bland and always boring. I did 1/3 cup oats uncooked. I did 1/3 because when it cooks it usually turns out to be more than you measured so i lower it by doing a 1/3. I added 2/3 cups water and placed in the microwave for 1:40. When my oats was done, I added some wheat germ, cinnamon, honey and some flaxseed. I just add in how ever much i liked. For lunch I had a basic salad with cherry tomatoes and cucumber and some balsamic vingerette. I also had some more oats around one because my salad was not much. For dinner i had two cooked plantains, some sauteed mushrooms and onions which I seasoned with salt, garlic powder,black pepper and some season salt. I had some baked tofu with that which i seasoned with the same ingredients above and an avocado. So that was my day and i might have some hot coco tonight.

I am trying to download the pics but it's not happening tonight so ill try again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment