As promised by me I am starting to post about my workouts and eating.
I am currently doing one of the beachbody workouts called turbo fire. I started the program the second week of January so I have been doing it for three weeks now. However what makes it different now is the fact that I am now striving to push harder during my workouts and eat super clean. I am trying vegan eating for the entire month of february. It is an experience, but one I am willing to give a shot. For the first three weeks of turbo fire I now realized that I incorporated to much dairy especially cheese in my diet. Too much dairy is not good at all. But this month I want no dairy in my diet. So here is todays run down.
So this morning I did not have time to eat before working out because the girls were early. I did turbo fire, fire 45 and core 20. I decided to do a core workout one day then the next day abs. so I switch them out everyday so one day im working my core and the next my abs.
For breakfast I had some crackers and hot cocoa. I took the easy way out cuz i have not gone grocery shopping yet. I have been feeling ill so just laid around all day. I may go grocery shopping on monday some time. For lunch I had some roasted potatoes and sauteed vegetables which included one head romain leaves, a tomatoe, a jalapeno and half a yellow onion. Seasoned it with some salt, garlic powder,and season salt. For dinner I ate the remaining crackers with half a cup hot cocoa and a bowl of cornmeal.... Where i'm from you make cornmeal as a hot cereal and thats what i did. You let the pot of water boil on the stove top, then you put some cornmeal in a cup, pour water over it and mix it up until all the cornmeal is covered in water. When the water on the stove top starts to boil you pour the cornmeal mixture in the pot and stir until thickens. When it is done you sweeten with sugar or honey and serve. An hour after dinner did my burpees. I joined this challenge group for february where you do burpees everyday. So its a challenge as the number goes up but I am willing to do it. So today was good. Ate clean and worked out hard. I also drank plenty of water. No juices at all.
Today's eating was nothing special but I stuck to my clean eating so I am happy about that. But that is my eating and workout for today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment